QUOTES BY MEN
- I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name
- It's not true that married men live longer than
single men. It only seems longer.
- Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost
- A man was complaining to a friend: 'I had it all
- money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of a beautiful
woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!' 'What happened?' asked
the friend. 'My wife found out...'
- Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband:
Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway
- How many men does it take to open a beer? None.
It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.
- A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife,
'Martha, pack up your things! I just won the California
lottery!' Martha replies, 'Shall I pack for warm weather
or cold?' The man responds, 'I don't care. Just so long
as you're out of the house by noon!'
- Women will never be equal to men until they can
walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful!
I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months--I don't like
to interrupt her. If your wife and a lawyer were drowning
and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?
- A man is incomplete until he is married. After
that, he is finished.