Those who have it would be devastated if it were ever cut
2. Those who have it think that those who don't are somehow
3. Those who don't have it may agree that it's neat, but
think it's not worth the fuss that those who have it make
4. Many of those who don't have it would like to try it,
a phenomenon psychologists call "Email Envy."
5. It's more fun when it's up, but this makes it hard to
get any real work done.
6. In the distant past, its only purpose was to transmit
information vital to the survival of the species. Some people
still think that's the only thing it should be used for,
but most folks today use it mostly for fun.
7. If you don't take proper precautions, it can spread
8. If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more
and more difficult to think coherently.
9. We attach an importance to it that is far greater than
its actual size and influence warrant.
10. If you're not careful what you do with it, it can get
you into a lot of trouble.
11. If you play with it too much, you go blind.