RULES OF CHOCOLATE
- If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands,
you're eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices &
strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you
- The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from
the store in a hot car. The solution is simple: Eat it
in the parking lot.
- Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll
take the edge off your appetite, and you'll eat less.
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top
of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they
will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate,
is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract
- Money talks. Chocolate sings. Beautifully.
- Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make
you look younger.
- Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics
Anonymous? A. Because no one wants to quit.
- Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things
to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
- A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily
intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
- If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in
the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate,
what's wrong with you?