You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was $20,000.
9. He's won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes
three years running.
8. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
7. Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
6. Somehow he/she gets HBO on his PC at work.
5. Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeez" 95 times during the
movie "The Net"
4. Massive RRSP contribution made in half-cent increments.
3. Video dating profile lists "public-key encryption"
2. When his computer starts up, you hear, "Good Morning,
1. You hear him murmur, "Let's see you use that Visa
card now, jerk."