Top 20 things not to say to a cop when he pulls you over:
20. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
19. Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't
18. Aren't you the guy from the village people?
17. Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me,
16. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical
shape to be a police officer.
15. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high
14. Bad cop. No donut.
13. You're not going to check the trunk, are you?
12. Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
11. Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on cops?
10. Is it true that people become cops because they are
too dumb to work at McDonalds?
9. I pay your salary
8. So uh, you on the take or what?
7. Gee officer, that's terrific. The last officer only
gave me a warning.
6. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one
of us does.
5. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there
is no other cars around, that's how far they are ahead of
4. What do you mean have I been drinking? You are the trained
3. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack,
my gun fell off of my lap and got lodged between the brake
and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
2. Hey, is that a 9mm? That's nothing compared to this
1. Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity