below. Don't cheat.
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between
three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second
is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is
full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years - Which room
is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under
water for over 10 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5
minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful
dinner together - How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could
you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the
jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from
4. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it,
and gray when you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the
words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday,
6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly
you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so
plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact,
nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it,
and think about it, but you still may not find anything
odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try
to do so without any coaching!
1. The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of
her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put
the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water
came from which jug.
4. The answer is Charcoal. In Homer Simpson's words: hmmmm...
5. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
6. The letter "e", which is the most common letter
in the English language, does not appear once in the long